West Brom vs City - Official Match Thread

Halfpenny

Important one for Mancini this. Losing 4 on the bounce would really turn up the pressure on him. Hopefully Tevez and NDJ will be back for this one, we really missed them last week and last night.

My team:
------------Hart--------------
Boateng-Kolo-Kompany-Kolarov
----------De Jong------------
-------Milner---Barry---------
-----------Silva-------------
-----Balotelli---Tevez--------

West Brom are in good form and we've got a shite record there. Though really, we need a win to get back in form before the Derby. Hopefully 2-1 City

Re: West Brom vs City Match Thread

all games are important but this is 100% must win

both for mancini and to ensure the team gets back on track

we don't want to go into the derby on the back of a run of no wins in 5, united won't be easy but it will be a whole lot better if we have a win against wba to push on from

problem is wba wont be easy, they're a very well organised side who have had some excellent results so far plus they are one of our bogey sides

i dont think he'll rush tevez back on suday, he'll be on the becnh imo with AJ ahead of ballo

i'm predicting we'll completely overrun wba with a 3-0 win, fingers crossed

Lets Mix it up. If they're playing Shit.... Reserves them for a week, see how that feels.

Hart

Kolarov, Toure, Kompany, Richards
De Jong, Barry
AJ, MJ, Silva
Balotelli

City will win !!..by what score,i don't know??

im good,but not that good.

Such an important game this one , we must win , no holding back we mjst go for it . West Brom are no pushovers and are our bogey side . For me the team will be :

-----------Hart------------
Richards--Kolo--Vinnie----Boateng
-----------NDJ-------------
Barry---------------Yaya----
----------Silva----------
Adebayor--------Tevez

That team on paper should win the game , however our team on paper should be most teams in the league which it doesn't . i could see us winning it and nicking it by the goal really late on . However , if we lose this game I will still be quite positive as I have ths strongest of feelings that if we lose we will beat the rags . We are on a poor run they are on a good run it would be typical for us to go and win . But obviously I would like a win in both games and if we try to the maximum we can win both . Silva must play in both games as he is such a fantastic and influential player .

Halfpenny said:
Important one for Mancini this. Losing 4 on the bounce would really turn up the pressure on him. Hopefully Tevez and NDJ will be back for this one, we really missed them last week and last night.

My team:
------------Hart--------------
Boateng-Kolo-Kompany-Kolarov
----------De Jong------------
-------Milner---Barry---------
-----------Silva-------------
-----Balotelli---Tevez--------

West Brom are in good form and we've got a shite record there. Though really, we need a win to get back in form before the Derby. Hopefully 2-1 City

That's the perfect set up mate!

We all know it's a must win game - and there'll be no stopping us for this.

Forza Mancini

_______________Hart_______________
Richards__Kolo Touré_Kompany__Kolarov

So hope the team come out with the right attitude, take their chances to score better and don't give up no matter what. If they can beat Chelsea they can sure beat WBA, just depends on how they play on the day. Good luck to us!

Watched 2 live games today - an awful Spurs and Utd so a little wary of a European effect. A point would be a good result to extend gap to Spurs

---------------Hart-----------------

Boateng----Kolo------Kompany----Kolarov

----------------NDJ--------------------

AJ--------------Milner---------------Silva

--------Tevez-----------Ade-------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.