West Brom vs City - Official Match Thread

------------Hart--------------
Boateng-Kolo-Kompany-Kolarov
----------De Jong------------
-----Yaya---------Milner---------
-----------Silva-------------
-----Balotelli---Tevez--------

Looks good, but I would prefer a bit more width against a team like west brom. Maybe:

--------------Hart---------------
Boateng--Toure--Kompany--Kolarov
--------De Jong--Barry/Yaya-------
Johnson------Silva----------Milner
-------------Tevez (Balotelli if Tevez not fit)

If he's feeling really bold, could even perhaps leave out Milner and play both Tevez and Balotelli, with one starting from the left?

--------------Hart-----------
Boateng--Kolo---VK---Kolarocket
-------------NDJ-------------
------Yaya-------Barry--------
Milner-----------------Silva
------------Ade-----------

The only change that I see is that AJ might get the nod but from pervious posts I think that he wants to use AJ as an impact sub more than anything esel for the moment.

Hoping we can get the job done early and bring players off before the hour so that they are ready for wednesday but knowing us we won't get it done early lol!Even if Tevez is fit i don't think i'd start him but bring him on if we need a goal in the second half or to give him 15 minutes game time before united!

Citizenblue21 said:
Hoping we can get the job done early and bring players off before the hour so that they are ready for wednesday but knowing us we won't get it done early lol!Even if Tevez is fit i don't think i'd start him but bring him on if we need a goal in the second half or to give him 15 minutes game time before united!

I think you're underestimating the quality of the opposition if you think we're going to get anything done early,i understand your sentiments,however,we are gonna have to fight for 90 plus mins to guarantee the points here.

FantasyIreland said:
Citizenblue21 said:

I think you're underestimating the quality of the opposition if you think we're going to get anything done early,i understand your sentiments,however,we are gonna have to fight for 90 plus mins to guarantee the points here.
No more Fergie-time slip-ups, please.

------------Santa-----------

Adebayor will be too tired and Tevez wont be ready.

Marvin said:
------------Santa-----------

Adebayor will be too tired and Tevez wont be ready.

Santa Cruz played against their reserve team for us in Carling Cup and was booed off after a truly disgraceful performance.

A tired Adebayor or Balotelli is a better shout. Jo vs. RSC is a toss-up for me, neither good enough to be at our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.