West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Ducado

Team supported
City
Away Form! Get the hell in

I was nervous about that (I think we all were) but we followed the script, score early invite the other team to come on, it certainley moves the bus, the intensity of the opening few minuets is something to behold happens in every game now and it seems to be working

Kompany excellent as was Fernandinho

Bizarre goal to concede

Special mention to the away set, you were magnificent tonight did us all proud, just hoping the game cured St Helens Blue hangover ;-)

All in here please

Pretty poor last hour if we're honest. We're so casual and open at times. West Brom were poor and had a dozen attempts.

First half hour was sublime! Some superb football played. Pressing, passing, counter attacking and actual proper chances created away from home for the first time since West Ham.

I have seen enough to say that Fernandinho is the best misfielder in the Prem. Džeko looks like a broken toy.

Important thing is: 2-3, 3 points. Get in!

First 30 minutes reflected our recent form, last 60 minutes reflected our recent away form.

Navas has been rubbish away from home!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.