West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

pudge said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
pudge said:
A sliced clearance that wen't backwards and a subsequent "clearance" towards the goal that led to their first goal and a debatable penalty say there's still the threat of costly errors in our defensive game.

Was also more than a few sliced clearances for corners, rather rash at times.

But still won and got 3 points.
But issues still need to be addressed, often the same issues which is frustrating.

I'm sure they will. Patience, it's looking good IMO.

The Pink Panther said:
sir baconface said:
Were there words between him and Kun I wonder?

Quite possibly. They did have an exchange in the first half and as I said, Aguera's decision making last night was poor

I felt sorry for Dzeko. He took up a couple of great positions last night and should have been given the ball and the same on Sunday. Nasri went for his hat trick, when a simple pass would have left Dzeko with only the keeper to beat

didn't know nasri scored

Tourist since 1971 said:
kawkav said:
first things first, thanks for 3 points

second:
why in hell we pull that early out of away games , crucial goals in the last 15 minutes of the games have put us in this position

Aston villa 73' and 75'
Cardiff 60' & 79' & 87'
Chelsea 90'

I think you'll find we beat Cardiff in 1960, 4-2 at home, so I dont see your point.

what? ..................
1960? ....................
what?

are you fishing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.