West Brom vs Man City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparkys-Army said:
balkanno said:
Sparkys-Army said:
No matter how many times we say it, they carry on with fingers in their ears going "laaa laaa laaa laaaaaa".

Who the fuck are they? I see only you trolling on that...

Excuse me?

yes, no, get used to IT, it s fooking internet nd you ave to expect those low flying ones from time to time on here.

Fulham 1 Chelsea 1 (Full Time)

Come on CITY !!!!

Didnt Edin injure his ankle like - LAST WEEK??

I'm his BIGGEST fan but some people here need to calm the fuck down.

Why risk aggravating the injury with Mario and Kun ready to go???

There is a tough schedule ahead, playing him 90 here would be the dumbest fucking thing to do - so thank you, Roberto!

balkanno said:
Sparkys-Army said:
balkanno said:
Who the fuck are they? I see only you trolling on that...

Excuse me?

yes, no, get used to IT, it s fooking internet nd you ave to expect those low flying ones from time to time on here.

Considering i wasn't talking to you and was directiing it at the people moaning about dzeko not playing after a million people said he's injured. I must of hit a nerve with you?

Sorry ;)

To my fellow Bosnians - a round of aspirins on me. Chill the fuck out for fuck's sake. Boy was injured - the squad is deep. End of.

Sparkys-Army said:
balkanno said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Excuse me?

Considering i wasn't talking to you and was directiing it at the people moaning about dzeko not playing after a million people said he's injured. I must of hit a nerve with you?

Sorry ;)

Nah, just don t feed it.

Holland said:
I think Edin earn more playing time

He certainly has but he is recovering from an injury last week, I'd rather let him rest if we can so he can play in the many upcoming fixtures we have rather than have him start against a lower PL side and potentially get even more injured, ruling him out for months.

Berts Broken Neck said:
Gonna be hard they have been playing well for the last few games,
but it's a must win for us as is every game now.

Unbelieveably enough - this bit is SO true.

I came to love the Prem as to win the title you really need to win...EVERY GAME, in essence :-)

Liverpool tie (not even a loss) - and Rags sneak up on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.