West Brom

its the vine and when you get off the M5 its the opposite direction to the ground.. so have to walk over the junction to get to the stadium takes about 5/10mins - see you in there

howfen blue said:
can someone give me a street name for the royal oak ta

a41, holyhead road, the same road the ground is on,(it changes name from birmingham rd to holyhead) its just after wickes, on the right hand side

Apparntley the vines is now home fans only. picked a tkt up today we have only sold 1250

psut1 said:
Apparntley the vines is now home fans only. picked a tkt up today we have only sold 1250

Shame about the pub - was looking forward to it - heard good reports.

As for the ticket sales games are coming thick and fast - it's not just the money it's getting the time off work for a lot of people.

Still would only let me get 1 ticket against my season ticket today though when I wanted 2 - should be able to pay on the gate.

would i be able to turn up on spec 1 adult and 2 kids and pay on gate in city end ?

mr t said:
psut1 said:

Shame about the pub - was looking forward to it - heard good reports.

As for the ticket sales games are coming thick and fast - it's not just the money it's getting the time off work for a lot of people.

Still would only let me get 1 ticket against my season ticket today though when I wanted 2 - should be able to pay on the gate.

Mad Ferret said:
would i be able to turn up on spec 1 adult and 2 kids and pay on gate in city end ?

i went to westbrom away last time they were in the prem and we sold very little of our allocation so on match day i just went to there ticket office and bought tickets for the away end.
so you should be fine mate.

tickets will be on sale;up to kickoff time;at the kiosk outside east stand.there is a kiosk outside the smethwick end;but ask for section a ;for away supporters.

mcfcsam said:
Mad Ferret said:

i went to westbrom away last time they were in the prem and we sold very little of our allocation so on match day i just went to there ticket office and bought tickets for the away end.
so you should be fine mate.

Last prem game they ripped us off so it was bycotted - charged us £45 i think 2 years ago. Apparently you can pay on gate tomorrow.

me plus 6 ...fook the 2 lads sat in the 2 seats at the back...7 seater my arse them 2 seats in the back are for dwarfs lol ....i am the driver so fook em lol...be there for 530 ish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.