West Ham 2016/17

I'm in London on Thursday night and thought I might go along for the 1st game.... Turns out the conversion isn't complete, and not all season ticket holders are garunteed a seat.... According to the official site.

I'm in London on Thursday night and thought I might go along for the 1st game.... Turns out the conversion isn't complete, and not all season ticket holders are garunteed a seat.... According to the official site.

I'll be there. Can't wait !

I'll be there. Can't wait !

Enjoy it and take it all in, I remember our first game at the City of Manchester stadium V Total network solutions in the inter toto cup and being in awe how huge the place was compared to what we had at Maine Road. No huge open gaps in the corners filled by the Gene Kelly stand, no posts restricting the view of the goal at the Platt lane end if you were sat in the corner of the North Stand.

We would have never gone forward as a club if it wasn't for the move, this should do the same for West Ham. Fingers crossed you guys finish above the Geriatricos at Old Trafford.

The ground reminds me a little of Juve's old ground. i think it's the floodlights?

The "Confessions of a West Ham fan" arena?

Robin Askwith brought on as half time entertainment chasing dolly birds in their underwear around the pitch.

"Come play with me" stadium works on both levels.

leaving shortly for our new home

looking forward to it. will update on here later with a few pics.

COYI !!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.