West Ham(A) Post Match Thread

We psychologically battered them, and their fans.

Sterling Motm.

Wish we would play foden and nmecha more but think is good we're breaking records whilst Liverpool progress in the CL.

OMG.. I remember reading your post at the beginning of the season. I literally thought for days about making the bet and then didn’t! Congrats to you, enjoy it!

I tried to get on it but I never usually bet on anything (due to being a City fan for over 50 years) so had no idea how to place the bet & after some fannying around, gave up.

What a **** I am.

QUALITY..............never lost the ball
Haha brilliant. Never made a telling pass or ran either! Let's hope we give him another year at least on 200k a week then. Lol Foden can rot in the reserves as long as Yaya wants to stay at the club.

Agent Zabba MOTM :-D nah Sterling defo, that penalty, i mean WTF haha. It will take a few years to see a decision as blatantly "incorrect" as that.

Well done lads, Pep will be happy as Larry they are all showing a severe hunger still. It was his one worry for the squad and how he and they move on from winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.