West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Anyone ever done it back-to-back-to-back?

I assume you mean titles. If so, I'm sure I read something like:
Huddersfield in the 20's
Arsenal in the 30's
Liverpool late 70's or early 80's, then again in the late 80's
In the PL era United twice, from 99ish and late noughties.

I might have missed somebody around the 50's, but don't think so.

He's been listening to them wankers on Red Cafe. The way other supporters go on, you'd think their
little angels never committed a foul. Just proves that if someone like Mourihno makes a statement
the lemmings all fall in line.

It just didn't make any sense. He said we committed 13 fouls and they committed 5, then went on to say it wasn't the reason they lost. Why do supposedly experienced and respected managers come out with shit like this?

It just didn't make any sense. He said we committed 13 fouls and they committed 5, then went on to say it wasn't the reason they lost. Why do supposedly experienced and respected managers come out with shit like this?

Many of them fouls amounted to Wilshere et al throwing themselves to the floor at the slightest contact.
I was surprised Rodri didn't get booked for his pull back/grab of the waist on the West Ham player.
Other than that, I think it's sour grapes from West Ham, and other teams just hate us being so good and successful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.