West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

pep just said aguero injured again ??? it never stops does it. we can not keep covering for aguero why on earth did we not signing a top draw striker in the summer
He hasn’t looked anywhere near being fit to play in his 3 games. We’ve been carrying him for those three games and he’s offered nothing so it doesn’t surprise me.

WHERES ALL THE PEOPEL WHO SAID WE DONT NEED A STRIKER COS WE HAVE 2 lol.

should of got cavani ffs just for the year , someone to aim those pointless crosses at.
Aguero is gonna be like this now to end of his career he’s had too many injuries

Look I know things have changed and pandemic and all that malarkey and yes I’ll forever be grateful for the football i got watch under him but seriously he seems to lack the passion and motivation right now to tinker. Whether its to do with his mother or not idk but i feel his time here is at an inevitable end
Which is a reasoned response, I don’t agree though..... it’s like he has the equivalent of writers block, he’s 100% going through the motions but to write off the best manager of the last decade is folly

This is a strange season with the so called good teams looking average and the second tier teams looking good.

As I said after the Leeds game, getting an away point at teams like Leeds and this years West Ham May turn out to be good results.

We should have won both games but not losing Is not terrible.

We just need to get on a bit of a run.

Piss poor summer recruitment wise (which I got shit for saying 6 weeks ago) and it's hurting us now.

Not just this summer, has been a few transfer windows where it's been more miss than hit.

The spine of the team has gone, in it's place are shithouses that shirk out of tackles and workrate.

Shocking from Mahrez, Gundo, Rodri and Garcia

Piss poor from Pep for picking them time after time

terrible from Txiki and Berrada thinking we didn’t need a left back a striker or a midfielder

going to be a long old season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.