West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Foden, Cancelo, Kyle and Dias all did well. Bernie put a shift in. We had enough excellent chances to win the game. Against anyone else their goal is ruled out for handball. Overall though, not good enough. Gonna be a long season

A draw at West Ham is not what we usually do, but I bet they are more disappointed than us. We have struggled to put out our best side this season due to a whole host of injuries. The games are coming thick and fast and so hardly any recovery time also stupid International breaks which really piss me off. The quality is there in the squad but the balance in the team is all wrong at this moment in time. Now is the time for Pep to show just how good he is by putting out the best team he can with players in positions that suit their abilities.

Early days yet and we have been spoilt in recent times so I for one am not going to top myself.

Pep does not seem arsed. Blah blah blah
He’s letting his contract run down & the club are allowing it.

This interview has pissed me off more than the game.

I would love pep back with passion but it’s gone. Maybe the club have let him down with a lack of quality signings. No Aguero, no fern no YaYa, Silva or vinny replacements. STILL

We have no spine still in this team
What are the club to do? We need to conserve the cash for a potential new manager. I think pep has more than enough players to do a good job. At this rate he’s putting us out of contention for PL and we will need to focus on the CL and the cups....

Its been obvious for ages that, for whatever reason, we suffer more injuries than most teams and even the innocuous ones seem to have our players out for weeks....maybe throw some money at that problem.

Striker should have been bought regardless this season, in typical fashion, Jesus and Aguero both injured already..only city.

Finally, tactically we have been well and truly sussed. I had hoped to see pep come with a new plan this season...same shit over and over.

Not just this summer, has been a few transfer windows where it's been more miss than hit.

The spine of the team has gone, in it's place are shithouses that shirk out of tackles and workrate.
I said the same thing before season started our last 3 summers have been shocking but I got loads of people saying i was wrong.

We're supposed to buy for the future yet we've gone backwards and ignored what we really need.

Shocking from Mahrez, Gundo, Rodri and Garcia

Piss poor from Pep for picking them time after time

terrible from Txiki and Berrada thinking we didn’t need a left back a striker or a midfielder

going to be a long old season

Berrada's comments the other week highlighted the arrogant thinking at the club, that the team is fantastic and can't really be improved upon.

We were excellent two seasons ago, we look very average now.

God I miss the days of feeling great after the games. I just feel depressed watching city now. Crazy how much it can effect you. At least we get the chance to sing city are back at some point in the future.

have a good weekend blues

Which is a reasoned response, I don’t agree though..... it’s like he has the equivalent of writers block, he’s 100% going through the motions but to write off the best manager of the last decade is folly
Whilst Mahrez and Gundogan get to play 90 mins, plus we make a Zinchenko sub when Torres is on the bench, then I think “writer’s block” is being rather polite...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.