West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

That's the only issue I have with Pep, not starting the best XI and not substituting/benching players like Mahrez & Sterling when they have a bad game. If Aguero wasn't injured, we might not have seen Foden until 20-25 minutes later.
Agree with that, not saying flog your best 11 to death like Klopp but, start it quite regular

Zaba was declining and people on here was tearing into him peps first season. You must not have watched a lot of games if you think Yaya always turned up lmao wow he was a liability a lot of games with his lack of caring. Bernie was good until that racist row came about. Vinny amazing love the guy. Rodri,mahrez, Cancelo I’ll give you. Mendy was bad luck with his two serious injuries that isn’t bad recruiting that’s bad luck.
Yaya was a match winner and someone who I would love in that midfield now. He dragged us over the line more times than I can remember.

We can use excuses mate but the players are not good enough. We need pep to grow a pair stop being nice and drop the underperformers starting with FFS and Rodders.

Last edited:
The ball over the top was pinpoint - it's not your everyday pass, i don't see that Gundogan - i think he's a proper footballer but we can agree to hate each others opinion!!

By the way I'm 42 and I make that pass 3 out of 10 times....maybe.
it was pin point but with all the time in the world to make it...any pro makes that pass given that time....its nothing special at all -if he had been under pressure then yes

look at that sucessfull tackle stat! thats what you get with rodri and gundogan - gundogan reminds me of Neil Mcnab -they used to call him "the crab" when i was a kid stood onthe kippax as he always went sideways - cant think of an animal that always goes backwards but if there is one its Gundogan

6 attempted tackles between them, only 1 from Rodri was actually successful.

Well i really couldn't see City winning today for a couple of reasons, and so it proved .... and frustratingly that's even more points dropped.

Not creating enough chances , not defending well enough, poor final balls , we could go on and on .... you would have thought that once Foden equalised we'd have pushed on , but we never really looked like scoring again in all honesty .... the team, as things currently stand, just isn't good enough, or clinical enough .... already the 'draws' are setting in, instead of the 'wins', and the last away game at Leeds was exactly the same as today .... this could well turn out to be just another frustrating season.

Again a really poor first half showing from City , and the truth is that all the possession in the world means absolutely fuck all if you just don't score winning goals!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.