West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

By now any manager would have observed that Gundogan is too slow and it never works when paired with Rodri. Mahrez is playing better for the opposition than us Sterling needs 5 chances to score 1

Where do you start? Genuinely dont know what to say anymore.

All I know is we look like a side in decline, Its been a rapid decline since we won the title.

Don't really care if I get abused for saying this but it all boils down to the manager, The player he has brought in aren't good enough and his decision making isnt good enough. This just isn't a blip, Its 18 months of shite.

And no I do not want him to extend his contract. There is something seriously seriously wrong if he felt Riyad Mahrez stays on the pitch for 90 minutes today with Ferran sitting in the bench.

We are turning into a make shift team.

No plan, No passion, No energy & that’s down to pep. Sign a new contract or piss off.

no captain
No strikers
Aguero is too old, Jesus back up)
Zero midfield. Gundy & fern to old.
Rodri to slow
No wingers
Too many players on & off ie Mahrez
Way to many injuries...why ?

we have zero fear factor

shambolic we have got to this point so soon from where we was at.

lucky to get top 6 this season

No way of avoiding the conclusion that Pep invited these dropped points. Absolutely terrible team selection. Inexcusable not to have started with Foden IMO, especially given the obvious and immediate effect him and Torres had when they came on on Wednesday. The starting 11 just wasted 45 minutes playing at walking pace (again) and it has cost us 2 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.