West Ham (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Agüero, Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, ... all fit and well, City should win this one comfortably really ... even against a very tough opposition like West Ham.

West Ham solid at home this season if city want the three points they'll need to be firing on all cylindas. Yaya and Aguero for the win

True but we are still yet to see them click as a front 4
Maybe that whole idea of a front 4 is what's holding them back ...

If you look at Barcelona: MSN
If you look at Real Madrid: BBC

It's always a front 3 ...

Maybe 4 is just too much and they're taking away each other's space... How about 433 like this:

GK;
4 defenders (sorry for skipping the names);
Fernandinho, Delph, Touré,
De Bruyne, Agüero, Silva

Maybe that whole idea of a front 4 is what's holding them back ...

If you look at Barcelona: MSN
If you look at Real Madrid: BBC

It's always a front 3 ...

Maybe 4 is just too much and they're taking away each other's space... How about 433 like this:

GK;
4 defenders (sorry for skipping the names);
Fernandinho, Delph, Touré,
De Bruyne, Agüero, Silva
Kev is the one that hasn't gelled with the others yet,sterling has
It'll happen but him and dave are not really connected yet

Kev is the one that hasn't gelled with the others yet,sterling has
It'll happen but him and dave are not really connected yet
And yet he's scored 10 and assisted 11 ... I'm not big into scoreboard journalism but still it must count for something and it's a bit harsh to say that he hasn't really gelled. He's also won 3 / 4 POTM awards if I'm not mistaken?

And yet he's scored 10 and assisted 11 ... I'm not big into scoreboard journalism but still it must count for something and it's a bit harsh to say that he hasn't really gelled. He's also won 3 / 4 POTM awards if I'm not mistaken?
Are you here as a kev/belgium fan or a City fan?
He hasn't gelled with dave as well as sterling but it will come in time is what i said
Have a day off

Are you here as a kev/belgium fan or a City fan?
He hasn't gelled with dave as well as sterling but it will come in time is what i said
Have a day off
Don't get me wrong, I agree there's loads of room for improvement & they haven't connected yet the way they could BUT still massive stats, so something doesn't seem right ... Just can't put my finger on it.
No offence intended at all.

Don't get me wrong, I agree there's loads of room for improvement & they haven't connected yet the way they could BUT still massive stats, so something doesn't seem right ... Just can't put my finger on it.
No offence intended at all.
No worries,i love him by the way but he is still settling in,sterling is too but his connections to the others seems further on probably because he is used to pace of the league

No worries,i love him by the way but he is still settling in,sterling is too but his connections to the others seems further on probably because he is used to pace of the league

I'd suggest another factor here is he had a preseason with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.