West Ham (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there really any point though? It's hard to believe he would attach much significance to a medal that he played next to no part in winning. Can't imagine there's much sense of achievement in getting something you've been awarded through being shoehorned into the team out of pity for the last four games of the season. Ederson deserves to play the rest of the games anyway and help get us over the line for the records we're still playing for. I'm sure Bravo's played his part behind the scenes but that's how his contribution ought to be recognised. He got his league cup medal and he definitely earned that, but putting him in for the last four games doesn't really change the role he's played in the league and a guy of his age and with his titles probably wouldn't want it in those circumstances.

Does that also go for the likes of Yaya, Mendy and others?

For some reason i forgot to get myself sorted for this one and i'm not going, would have even gone in the home end for this (one year i went to West Ham away with a few mates on my Birthday and went in a West Ham pub and we spend the afternoon singing anti-United and anti-Spurs songs together, seemed to like us lot!) and think i would have enjoyed it. Never mind, tele it is...

For those going, enjoy it, it's a proper underrated stadium. Heard many slag it off (even West Ham fans) but that huge one-tier'd stand running up the side of the pitch like a seated Kippax is what i dream of at the Etihad. Never mind a one-tier'd end, a one-tier'd vocal stand running up the side of the pitch is by far the best!

As many others have said; keep going with the strong teams - can see Fernandinho and Sané starting this one. Mendy looked well off the pace when he came on so i'd save him for late sub appearances in the home games.

Will be a very intense game, they need the points and will want a win at home, especially against the best team in the country.

Not been before trying to find the best route drive to Watford
Euston
Tottenham court rd
Stratford
Is there a better route please anyone ?

For some reason i forgot to get myself sorted for this one and i'm not going, would have even gone in the home end for this (one year i went to West Ham away with a few mates on my Birthday and went in a West Ham pub and we spend the afternoon singing anti-United and anti-Spurs songs together, seemed to like us lot!) and think i would have enjoyed it. Never mind, tele it is...

For those going, enjoy it, it's a proper underrated stadium. Heard many slag it off (even West Ham fans) but that huge one-tier'd stand running up the side of the pitch like a seated Kippax is what i dream of at the Etihad. Never mind a one-tier'd end, a one-tier'd vocal stand running up the side of the pitch is by far the best!

As many others have said; keep going with the strong teams - can see Fernandinho and Sané starting this one. Mendy looked well off the pace when he came on so i'd save him for late sub appearances in the home games.

Will be a very intense game, they need the points and will want a win at home, especially against the best team in the country.

It's a fucking awful stadium, especially in the second tier of the away end. I went in the cup match and you are miles away from the pitch. Getting away from it is an absolute joke aswell, we must have walked around it about 5 times.

It's a fucking awful stadium, especially in the second tier of the away end. I went in the cup match and you are miles away from the pitch. Getting away from it is an absolute joke aswell, we must have walked around it about 5 times.

Well there's your problem then, you're not supposed to walk around it, you're supposed to walk away from it. ;)

Is there really any point though? It's hard to believe he would attach much significance to a medal that he played next to no part in winning. Can't imagine there's much sense of achievement in getting something you've been awarded through being shoehorned into the team out of pity for the last four games of the season. Ederson deserves to play the rest of the games anyway and help get us over the line for the records we're still playing for. I'm sure Bravo's played his part behind the scenes but that's how his contribution ought to be recognised. He got his league cup medal and he definitely earned that, but putting him in for the last four games doesn't really change the role he's played in the league and a guy of his age and with his titles probably wouldn't want it in those circumstances.
Sorry but that’s total bollocks. “2nd” keepers do a fuck load of work and are integral to the wellness and training of the “1st” keeper. He will very much deserve and cherish his medal.

Well there's your problem then, you're not supposed to walk around it, you're supposed to walk away from it. ;)
Haha, I walked right into that one. It was like a bloody maze getting back the the station. Very nice stadium and the facilities are brill, especially the huge concourse but it isn't suited for watching football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.