West Ham (a) pre-match thread

West Ham United vs City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad BT highlighted winning 7 of the last 8 domestic trophies and counting the community shield without belittling it. Didn’t expect that to be honest.

Bernardo dropped on his birthday ffs. This is why I shouldn’t put any City players in my fantasy team. Remember putting walker in last season thinking he would hardly be dropped and then first or second game of the season we played without a right back
Been stung by that one too....

Actually quite like the look of West Ham's team. Think they'll have some pretty unpredictable results; hopefully not today though.

Bit odd to see Mahrez over Bernardo but hey, hopefully similar performance & result to the pre-season showing.

I still need to understand why the Champions play their first game away....whilst dippers get comfortable home game v newly promoted team.
No agenda there

Bernardo dropped on his birthday ffs. This is why I shouldn’t put any City players in my fantasy team. Remember putting walker in last season thinking he would hardly be dropped and then first or second game of the season we played without a right back

Kdb , sterling and Laporte are the safer bets

But even then no one is safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.