West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus not another one.

win this & it’s over & this will be our biggest league trophy for me.

insane how the players have reacted to Madrid game. They are digging deep.
Nah, 18/19 where we had to win every game from January onwards and overcoming the Spurs CL defeat was harder. We had to get more points too.

We also now know we can go on those mega winning streaks too.

The frustrating part is we could have easily scored 3 goals and then some - to put the GD debate out of the window.
However 7 is not insurmountable and not a comfortable margin.
Play off anyone ? :)

Slightly off topic but I have just noticed that Aston Villa have to play next Thursday against a fighting Burnley only a few days before our final game of the season against them on the Sunday. It makes me feel much more relaxed about the title outcome.
Hopefully they stay up and go on the piss for the weekend!!

It looks like a fairly daunting trip on paper with our defensive injuries, but they've not been in great form of late. One win and four defeats in their last five games. Doubt we'll be able to keep a clean sheet, but hopefully we can outscore them at the other end. Leeds and Wolves both looked like difficult challenges, but we cam through admirably.
With the injury situations and the current form of both teams it's very similar to the wolves match and we all know how that turned out. IT'S GREAT BEING A BLUE

The question is if laporte & Ferna not fit who gonna play next to Ake? CJ or Mbete, need someone to bully Antonio.

Gone for the win - just think we have the mentality to get over the line these days.
First goal crucial as ever - even though we conceded almost straight away last night.
We keep the ball like we did second half last night we'll be reet

Sorry that makes no sense, why would we have a player in the squad who isn't registered and therefore unable to play??
I'm assuming this refers to Mbete - but it's not clear :)
I’m asking if he is eligible now his loan has finished at Stoke. He’s not in our PL 25, but he could well qualify on the U21 list unless his registration is with Stoke until the summer.

It has nothing to be with Mbete, who definitely qualifies to play, but Pep chose to play Egan-Riley ahead of him against Newcastle, so I doubt Mbete has a chance of starting on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.