West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like West Ham and always have done ever since I had a brilliant walk back to my car after our FA Cup game (kinkys solo goal), with some of their fans. The best and most likeable of the London based teams by a country mile. I’ll take any sort of win their on Sunday because it’s going to be a tough one.

I like the Hammers too. The kind of club we once thought of ourselves as being (although, let's be honest, we're a different beast now. That's business…)
I will just say, though, that along with Anfield and Elland Road, Upton Park was the heaviest ground to go to as an away supporter in the seventies and eighties. You really had to watch your back. Just saying.

Has been mentioned in a couple of articles that Walker could make the Villa game , maybe could slot in at centre back if needed , suspect we could see a couple of our "out for the season" players patched up for the next couple of games. Its been a long hard season and for this team to end up potless would be criminal , one more push through the pain barrier and we will be crowned the best team in England for the fourth time on five years , that is some achievement.

I like West Ham and always have done ever since I had a brilliant walk back to my car after our FA Cup game (kinkys solo goal), with some of their fans. The best and most likeable of the London based teams by a country mile. I’ll take any sort of win their on Sunday because it’s going to be a tough one.
In all my years of travelling etc, never met a shit West Ham yet, always been sound and very well grounded (although I know they have their nutters too).

Anyway, I’m of the opinion we should just go all out and attack attack attack from the first whistle here with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.