West Ham (A) - Sun 15th May, 14:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think we can lose this with a low scoreline and still win the league?
i'm thinking we can get away with it. The last game would be horrible but i'm thinking it might go that way. I'm just not confident. God i hope they prove me wrong today.

That’s the script the PL will be writing! Protects the brand and all that…

that Aguerooooo game took everything i had i couldn't do it again i don't think i've got it in me this season,Real Madrid took it out of me! it's left me a nervous wreak!! hahaha

COYB. Let's be 'avin you. Nice win today please and we're virtually crossed the line. I know I know ..... hard to say as a long time City fan.

The first one, Vardy feels a hand on his shoulder and dives. 100% a dive and NOT a penalty.

The second one is no different to how livarpool defend EVERY week. Little nudge from behind. If it's not a penalty against them then it's not a penalty against us.

The third one, see the explanation of the the first one.

NONE of them were penalties, not a single one.
Oliver couldn’t contain himself and never seen him so quick to point to the spot each time ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.