Status
Not open for further replies.
I see west ham have signed maxwell cornet just in time to get a brace on sunday

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo KDB
Mahrez Haaland Foden
I'd be happy with that defence as West Ham strong at set pieces.
But as I've said on the transfer forum just look at that team -it's give or take our best. It clearly can't play game after game and now the ability to make 3,4 or 5 changes is pretty limited because we've lost too many. Not even counting injuries.
And I know that often with many changes the team is not so good but that's why we bought Haaland in part -to get the goals to ease us through.
Plus at a time of 5 subs we get rid of Lavia, McAtee (has Edozie also gone?). Plus Liverpool will be strong and Spurs and the Arse stronger. So I'm not doom and gloom by any means but it's clear to me we are not as strong overall as last year and that shouldn't happen with better planning. Hopefully Bernardo stays and we bring in a couple.

Anyone got a recommendation for where to watch in San Sebastián please?
Was watching the one day bike race from there the other day; what a wonderful part of the world!
Er, no idea in answer to your question though, but would like to find out myself one day. I guess your default/back up - as ever - would be to watch on your phone / laptop using a stream.

Surprised at so many shouts for Alvarez. It's the first game of the season- you stick with what's been successful in years past and that's Mahrez. Haaland is enough change as it is without two new attacking players out there at once.

No way he plays four right footed defenders
The problem with a right footed player on the left is that it limits the available passing angles in to the pitch to the players right - maybe not such a problem with Cancelo as he plays a very good pass off the outside of his boot.

I still think you’re right though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.