West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Facebook page that photo is from, there is a comment regarding the £3 bottle of water that says they turn the cold water off in the toilet. Surely that’s bollocks….

You are 100% correct they are trying to get their money back in other ways. Should be a cap on drink and food prices too although it's more than likely clubs van charge whatever they like.
Paying for a train (return)
Matchday Ticket
Food and Drink on the day
Plus if you are bringing kids with you you'd probably better off booking a family weekend away.

It's getting ridiculous now.

Fetch back the football specials. We are one of the richest clubs in the world, can't we put on cheap trains and/or coaches for our fans? As for paying those prices to drink that shite no way. If you have to have a drink get to a supermarket and get some before you go in.

We looked to finish the Community Shield with a 442, with Alvarez next to Haaland and Bernardo RW, I wonder if Pep would use that more often? Slightly offset like below and with fluid interchange. Very similar to a 4 2 3 1, I guess

Haaland
Grealish
Foden KDB
Bernardo
Rodri

Fetch back the football specials. We are one of the richest clubs in the world, can't we put on cheap trains and/or coaches for our fans? As for paying those prices to drink that shite no way. If you have to have a drink get to a supermarket and get some before you go in.
Something really has to give though doesn't it, People are struggling as it is without forking out that sort of money to go and watch your team play. As for having a drink from now on when I have an away day it will be beers on the train or find a pub in down that has cheap or regular prices to have a beer. Charging people over £7 for a beer is scandalous, But they know people will pay it. Personally when I go on away days sometimes I enjoy the sing song and catching up with people having a beer in the concourse more than I do the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.