West Ham Away - £72 (more likely to be £52)

Re: West Ham Away - £72 (probably not)

cleavers said:
Its not £72, can people not read ? It will be £52, still ridiculous but thats the PL if we don't organise a proper protest with all clubs.

It would help if the thread title was edited to say £52 rather than £72 probably not

ninjamonkey said:
West Ham was always the only "cheap" London away game at about £40 compared to 50-60 for the likes of Fulham, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs etc. No chance i'll be doing that for £52. It's beyond a joke now when you genuinely consider £40 for the likes of Cardiff and Stoke to be cheap.

City were charging home fans £50 a seat years ago mate. Dont have a go at other clubs( ie west ham) who haven,t got anywhere near our resources.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:56 am --<br /><br />
Whitefield Blue said:
philiph20 said:
Our prices won't be £72, we can't have a go at other clubs when non ST holders at the Etihad are charged equally high prices.

We CAN have a go at other clubs. We can also have a go at ours.

FFS we are ripped off by ALL football clubs and some people want to turn it into a club vs club squabble. It's time for all fans to unite (shite word I know) and boycott.
All good protests start at home. Ive not seen one protest at the etihad from our own fans. not one.

squirtyflower said:
bluestevei said:
£52 is still way to much for west ham, and as its at 5-30 and on tv/sky I stay and watch it in the pub and save a few £
for once i shall be doing that

no trains home that time of night and last year driving back was a real pain in the arse especially as I couldn't have a drink!

You can easily get back to Euston for the 9pm train!
Done it last year no problem ...we did leave 5 mins before FT to make sure but was a piece of piss in the end!<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:39 am --<br /><br />
peoffrey said:
I'll believe it when I see it. £72 will be for the best seats in their big stand. Equivalent seats for home fans and away fans will be around £52 as they're behind the goal.

They'll be exactly £52 for adults!
£26 for seniors (65+) £26 and Under 16's.

I might jump on to KUMB at some point and see if there's anything on there about it. West Ham fans are sound. They're a down to earth bunch and will be equally disgusted if it's £72!

peoffrey said:
I might jump on to KUMB at some point and see if there's anything on there about it. West Ham fans are sound. They're a down to earth bunch and will be equally disgusted if it's £72!

What would be the point its not 72 quid

4HeatonsBlue said:
peoffrey said:

What would be the point its not 72 quid

Of course it's 72 quid!! Somebody said it was 72 quid and even though that has been shown to be incorrect it's still 72 quid. It will remain 72 quid until the end of time just because somebody got it wrong on a forum.

West Ham tickets £72: true?

Just read that tickets for this will be a staggering £72. Think it was 55 quid last season but that really is a joke!

Can anyone confirm?

Re: West Ham tickets £72: true?

Not sure ask these lot in this thread

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289972" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289972</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.