west ham away requests

Bumping this because there are other request threads that came in after this queue started.

I'm somewhere down the list and don't expect it will get to me but only fair this is where people look first.

Still looking. Will now offer this in exchange for a ticket . NOT STAYING WITH ME BEFORE ANYONE SAYS!!. Free lift to the London vicinity (So I can drop car off at work), I will still give face value for ticket
Dep Manchester Sunday Morning (lets say Piccadilly or home pick up if in area of Tyldesley.

Ret Leaving london to Manchester (Monday)about 10 am ish,

I'm gonna bide my time. I do think that if we fail to overturn spurs then there will be a few spares floating about, if we do, then its sitting with the west ham fans!

Actually i didnt bide my time, i went onto the west ham site and found a decent price ticket and brought it.... Will be wearing the jacket, hopefully it doesnt get to hot. Itll be hard keeping my mouth shut.

squirtyflower said:
it'll be interesting to see how many will still want tickets if we lose to villa
Well I will definitely still want 1/2 even if we lose the next 2. Travel and hotel booked today.

If your worried then book of the westham site and just go as a ninja hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.