West Ham away.

Welcome and enjoy your first game!
Just curious as to when you say "chapter" you mean the local supporters club and not the local Hells Angels gang (not that I have anything against Hells Angles lol)

Those tickets for sale can only be sold at face value (or below) regardless of how much you may have paid for them from a third party.
Indeed-our local supporters chapter. I’m not in a biker gang, mainly because I look like a tart in leather pants.

hello blues! First time going to West Ham away, what station have people got tickets into?

Stratford International 6 minutes £8.90 return from St Pancras & an easy walk from Euston. Better options there pre match, nothing much nearer the ground.
Quite a few places in Westfield shopping Centre on the way upto the Stadium.

Whatever you do, don't buy train tickets, use contact less cards as it works out cheaper than Buying tickets.

Quite a few places in Westfield shopping Centre on the way upto the Stadium.

Whatever you do, don't buy train tickets, use contact less cards as it works out cheaper than Buying tickets.
dont buy tickets within london are you saying? So buy into Euston and then use contactless for the rest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.