West Ham - Change to KO time (now 2pm)

Kippaxian

Now moved to 2 pm from 4.30.
Hopefully people with booked trains will still be ok.

Bit of a shitter changing the time less than 2 weeks before the game

Now moved to 2 pm from 4.30.
Hopefully people with booked trains will still be ok.

Bit of a shitter changing the time less than 2 weeks before the game
Yeah, was just going to post this. Hopefully it doesn't scupper anyone's plans.

I'm not sure why the kick-off time has been brought forward but I'm guessing it could be to do with West Ham's Europa League commitments - if they get to the final it's 3 days later

Fuck right off, they haven't even given any explanation and erodes all contingency time.

Wait until 99% of tickets are sold then announce it.

Yeah, was just going to post this. Hopefully it doesn't scupper anyone's plans.

I'm not sure why the kick-off time has been brought forward but I'm guessing it could be to do with West Ham's Europa League commitments - if they get to the final it's 3 days later
They could have waited 2 more days, I can’t see the Hammers getting to the final. Sky’s statisticians, at the request of the Dippers, must have worked out we get less points away at 2pm kick offs :-)

Fuck the fans, these times are for the 'armchairs!
Leaves the “armchairs” with Everton v Brentford at 4:30, not sure what the thinking is. As Silva said (above) Women play their FA Cup final at 2:30 that day, would have been perfect for those that don’t attend away games. It wouldn’t happen if the old Sky Big 4 were involved.

Booked train last night, arriving into Kings Cross just before 12 I thought we’d have a nice leisurely afternoon now it’s a rush to a hotel to drop bags off as we’re staying over and then on to the game!! Wonder if they’ll really take the piss and move it back to 4:30 if West Ham lose to Frankfurt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.