West Ham DoF: "I'm not racist, but Africans can be trouble"

why is it racist to say they dont want any players from africa as they are difficult. most are so they dont want to take a chance of being bite, i fuckin hate scousers so does that make me a racist.
It's more a case of stereotyping than outright racism, it's clearly silly to claim every African footballer is difficult, as silly as it would be to claim every Scouser is on the rob.

Admittedly the latter claim would be more credible... ;-)

I work at mcr airport and if we have Nigerians on a flight"certain places have a lot going to there ,paris,munich ect" we know that there will be late passengers and we know which passengers will be late ,to such an extent we keep certain bag destinations to one side so not to delay aircraft leaving late due to bag offloads ect.
certain airlines will insist on those same passengers bags being kept in separate containers

those pesky Nigerians dont give a fuck.

am I racist ?

Its fuckin ridiculous is what it is, if he is of the opinion that African players can be trouble, its just his opinion, how can that be deemed even remotely racist.. This fuckin country is beyond a joke, true racism is lost in the pile of bullshit that is put forward in its place these days..! Its time the media and the twats knitting sandals with fat free yogurt wool, stopped kicking off about petty meaningless comments that are not racist in any way and concentrated on outing the plethora of actual racist fucks out there, plenty of em to go round...!

Its fuckin ridiculous is what it is, if he is of the opinion that African players can be trouble, its just his opinion, how can that be deemed even remotely racist.. This fuckin country is beyond a joke, true racism is lost in the pile of bullshit that is put forward in its place these days..! Its time the media and the twats knitting sandals with fat free yogurt wool, stopped kicking off about petty meaningless comments that are not racist in any way and concentrated on outing the plethora of actual racist fucks out there, plenty of em to go round...!

racist

You can't say anything any more. It's PC gone mad.

Seriously though, if you want to be a racist and get away with it, just say that you don't want to sign them because of the ACON.
When I first saw the headline I actually thought it was to do with the ACON, and probably would have had some sympathy.......but man alive, his comments are just fucking ridiculous.

Spectacularly ridiculous stuff coming out of West Ham. Apparently they told a scout that they didn't want any more Africans, then when questioned on why they decided the sensible thing was to say that it's because Africans are trouble. They made sure to state that they aren't racist, but they had an African once and he was trouble, so it stands to reason that the other billion people from the same continent would also be trouble. Definitely not racist though, made sure they made that clear. When asked if that's racist, he responded "in what way?"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...m-director-sparks-race-row-African-stars.html
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.