West Ham (H) - Post-Match Thread

Moyes " We played fantastic" really??? Came with a plan......I could manage like that! Ten men behind the ball and hit it long to a pacey forward.

Here we go,Pep

What is your reaction?

We are appealing focus on football
He trusts the club 100%
We are optomistic we will prevail

Asking him if he going to leave?

I love the club,why would i leave,i will be here next year

what the media fuckwits seem to not get is a key word that people could use to describe Pep - integrity - this is key for Pep in everything he does. He doesnt just want to win games . he wants to win them in the correct way. that says everything about him

Nice easing back into it after a break. West Ham didn’t bother turning up and it was nothing more than a training session, did what we had to without doing anything more and so there was no standouts but good to see both Laporte and mendy get minutes under their belts before Madrid, I expect both to be rested against Leicester with next week in mind.

Nice easing back into it after a break. West Ham didn’t bother turning up and it was nothing more than a training session, did what we had to without doing anything more and so there was no standouts but good to see both Laporte and mendy get minutes under their belts before Madrid, I expect both to be rested against Leicester with next week in mind.

Laporte makes such a difference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.