West Ham (H) Post Match Thread

Well played Blues.

You can just score out of nothing at times, thought Mahrez was a constant threat and our young lad couldn’t handle him.

other than that, we restricted you to little. We played as well as we possibly could, everyone put in a shift and we could have nicked a point at the death.

Not disappointed with that performance at all.

Your lot played really well. Moyes is doing a very good job. Hope you get top 4.

Listened to commentary from Nedum Onouha on mcfc.co.uk as I couldn’t get a stream.
He remained very calm and I always felt we would do it once we went ahead again.

Sounds like our two CBs won this for us.

Did the introduction of Jesus change the game?
Interesting. I might try and synch that with the bt pictures on Tuesday.

Not at our best today but still good enough to win and I thought thoroughly deserved.

Tough to come back from Europe and go again two days later when West Ham had all week to plan against a side looking for an incredible 20 wins on the trot which is rarely done in any league least of the premier league.

Fantastic win against a very decent West Ham side. Understandbly we looked a bit jaded, but this side has a lot of character and resilience and and our extra quality told in the end.

Great to see Reuben get on the scoresheet and Stones deserves praise for a great strike to win it. All in all, nowhere near our best but 20 wins on the trot, amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.