West Ham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a tricky game as West Ham seem to be in good form at the moment.

On MoTD they looked very good and Noble made some clever passes.

As we are at home I think that we will have enough to win it. An early goal would be nice to settle any nerves.
It’s amazing what punching the ball into the net can do for a team

The only relief here is we know Pellegrini won’t set them up 10 behind the ball looking to counter 3 times. May prove to be one of our most entertaining matches as there will be chances in both directions

Really need to focus here as this team can nick points against us and it’s a tall task so soon

Time for Kompany and Otamendi to form a partnership and keep us winning till the international break.

Might be 1 game too far.

Players look f***ed.

Fern and La Porte also missing.

Hope I’m wrong, but this has got a tired draw all over it.

If we do win, we’ve got a tough away match at Bournemouth to follow.

Leroy only played 30 mins so I guess hes in. Mahrez has to start surely. No other option up front so Sergio has to play.

Midfield is hard - KDB, Silva and Bernardo all looked knackered. Gundogan/Foden/KDB might be the freshest 3. Danilo could come in for Ferna and make it danilo/gundogan/kdb

And at the back it picks itself - kompany and Otamendi are the only fit CBs. If Danilo isn't playing CM then he could play and maybe Mendy will return depending on how knackered zinchenko is.

Ederson
Danilo Kompany Otamendi Mendy
Gundogan Foden KDB
Mahrez Aguero Sane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.