West Ham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many full ninety-minute league games has Mahrez actually played since the beginning of the season? Very few, it seems to me. This is his chance to show what he can really do.
Spot on,there are some proper drama queens on this forum.

The lad has played ok in the chances he has been given,he hasn't been anywhere near as ineffective as some seem to want you to believe.

Really! 25 mins from kick off with him playing and you come out with this - unbelievable support

Well he can hardly fucking hear me can he?? He has been a major disappointment this season and I hope he suddenly fires into form and proves me wrong.

I think the fact he's only played sporadically despite seemingly being fit all season is why he might cut his losses with him. Rotation is the norm here yet he barely gets a look in. I get it takes time to adapt to this team and he will get it if he's showing signs but I don't see the positives signs of slowly adapting like we've seen last season from the likes bernardo and laporte and even Zinchenko adapting to a new position, he's the only one I don't see any improvement from. Im hopeful he tears them apart tonight and proves me very wrong then I can come back and say it was all a ploy to get a reaction from him.

I think it's also hard for him that sterling is playing so well and even Bernardo on the right is strong tko

What do mean by making a decision?

I think I explained it in the post. He has hardly set the world alight so far and don't forget he was an established premier league player when he came here, POTY as well. Sometimes a good player just doesn't fit at another club. As I say I hope he proves me wrong and he gets my full support when he plays, that doesn't stop me having misgivings.

Maybe he doesn't need it

If he doesn't need a rest then he needs dropping then as he's not put a good performance in yet this year and we can't really afford for him to be going missing when we're already having to wait for De Bruyne to hopefully play himself back into form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.