• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on @sterling7 injury: "It’s a hamstring injury, we will see. It takes weeks, but I don’t know right now.”

“It’s a problem being without him, but we were without Gundo in the first season, Laporte this season, it is what it is.”

Pep Guardiola has confirmed and reiterated that Leroy Sane is now training with the main group of players.

“He’s started to train with us, he needs to recover his tempo and confidence, and not think about the injury. It’s not like an ankle or a muscular injury, it needs time. He’s training with the main group, he needs weeks.”

Pep Guardiola speaking on five away games in a row after this weekend: "Every team and every game I try to select the best team, it depends on the circumstances, but I’m going to play with 11, I have an idea but every game is completely different right now.”

Pep Guardiola on @aguerosergiokun winning the January @premierleague Player of the Month award: "He’s one of the best in the Premier League, for every season to be there despite his injuries, he’s an exceptional player and overall an incredible person.”

Pep Guardiola on what has changed this season: “We’re a very good team - I like the way we play this season. We cannot deny the gap is big, we didn’t expect to be 22 points behind - it’s the reality, we have to accept and learn from it, but I like Man City.”

Pep Guardiola on longevity of @LFC success: "A cycle can change - one year ago the people said we were unstoppable and nobody could beat us, we’d maintain this level for four or five years, I don’t know what will happen in the future..."

"We’ll prepare as well as we can to close this gap. They reduced the gap from 25 points two seasons ago, now the other teams have to do it.”

Pep Guardiola on #ManCity problems in front of goal: “I don’t have an explanation, I’d like to but I don’t know. We’ve scored a lot of goals this season. I think we are there, we have people in the box.”

UPDATE: Pep Guardiola has confirmed Benjamin Mendy AND John Stones are both back in training.

Pep Guardiola on @sterling7 injury: "It’s a hamstring injury, we will see. It takes weeks, but I don’t know right now.”

“It’s a problem being without him, but we were without Gundo in the first season, Laporte this season, it is what it is.”

Pep Guardiola has confirmed and reiterated that Leroy Sane is now training with the main group of players.

“He’s started to train with us, he needs to recover his tempo and confidence, and not think about the injury. It’s not like an ankle or a muscular injury, it needs time. He’s training with the main group, he needs weeks.”

Pep Guardiola speaking on five away games in a row after this weekend: "Every team and every game I try to select the best team, it depends on the circumstances, but I’m going to play with 11, I have an idea but every game is completely different right now.”

Pep Guardiola on @aguerosergiokun winning the January @premierleague Player of the Month award: "He’s one of the best in the Premier League, for every season to be there despite his injuries, he’s an exceptional player and overall an incredible person.”

Pep Guardiola on what has changed this season: “We’re a very good team - I like the way we play this season. We cannot deny the gap is big, we didn’t expect to be 22 points behind - it’s the reality, we have to accept and learn from it, but I like Man City.”

Pep Guardiola on longevity of @LFC success: "A cycle can change - one year ago the people said we were unstoppable and nobody could beat us, we’d maintain this level for four or five years, I don’t know what will happen in the future..."

"We’ll prepare as well as we can to close this gap. They reduced the gap from 25 points two seasons ago, now the other teams have to do it.”

Pep Guardiola on #ManCity problems in front of goal: “I don’t have an explanation, I’d like to but I don’t know. We’ve scored a lot of goals this season. I think we are there, we have people in the box.”

UPDATE: Pep Guardiola has confirmed Benjamin Mendy AND John Stones are both back in training.

Thanks for this. Always appreciated by those of us who don't do twitter or listen to the briefing

“... it is what it is.”

“I try to select the best team, it depends on the circumstances, but I’m going to play with 11...”

“We’re a very good team - I like the way we play this season.”

Pep Guardiola on #ManCity problems in front of goal: “I don’t have an explanation, I’d like to but I don’t know.”
Gripping stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.