• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of all that's good, the league has gone and West Ham aren't a great team, so can we please see Foden get 90 minutes. He now needs to start a few games on the spin. If he's shite then let him go elsewhere, but give him a chance now.

Based on recent form, it's difficult to see how our chances of winning are reduced by starting Foden and Garcia ahead of Gundogan and Otamendi. Just play them and given them full games.

I just can't see us getting past Madrid, too many mistakes at the back and too many chances missed upfront. But there's always hope.

Yet BET 365 have us as 4/1 favourites to win it outright and Madrid are at 16/1..

Never see a bookie on a bike but you'd think these odds were the wrong way around..!

Not going to be easy, that's for sure..!

Yet BET 365 have us as 4/1 favourites to win it outright and Madrid are at 16/1..

Never see a bookie on a bike but you'd think these odds were the wrong way around..!

Not going to be easy, that's for sure..!

They also have England as favourites to win the EURO’s

It’s only a yellow warning at the moment so I’d be surprised if it was called off as things stand.

Upgraded to Amber warning this morning for tomorrow. Probably one to keep an eye on but I'd be surprised if it's called off.

So - we play during a winter break brought about because of bad weather in what is predicted to be the storm of the year - I tell you folks even God doesn't want us winning it this year !
Yes only four PL games this weekend and Sheffield and ourselves play tomorrow in what could be dreadful conditions. Our luck has definitely run out so far this season.

They also have England as favourites to win the EURO’s

I'm not a gambler mate, maybe it's because everyone has lumped on England so they have shortened their odds.. Is that how it works?

Regarding the Champions League, we were clear favourites with them when I looked this morning..

Maybe there is a big wedge riding on us to win it..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.