• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One train an hour from London to Manc tomorrow and 50mph speed limits so 4 hr plus journey! Good job the rags ain’t playing at home. Be no fucker there.

The embargoed comments are out now. Nothing particularly noteworthy, and I can’t be arsed quoting them all, but here’s a few bits courtesy of City Xtra:

If you turn the news on it sounds like a hurricane is on its way. If you look at the Met Office forecast for 3pm onwards its windy but not remarkably so.

This is the forecast for the North West at 3pm. Looks OK to me and it's forecast to get better as the day progresses.

uhnpax4.png

If you turn the news on it sounds like a hurricane is on its way. If you look at the Met Office forecast for 3pm onwards its windy but not remarkably so.

This is the forecast for the North West at 3pm. Looks OK to me and it's forecast to get better as the day progresses.

uhnpax4.png
I think the game will probably go ahead, but a lot might sack it off and we’ll end up with the usual Liverpool/United virgins (from anywhere but the north west of England) sniggering about empty seats. Oh well.

I think the game will probably go ahead, but a lot might sack it off and we’ll end up with the usual Liverpool/United virgins (from anywhere but the north west of England) sniggering about empty seats. Oh well.
Well the Met Office forecast is there for all to see. That's a responsible forecast and relevant for travel given it's at 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.