• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that about that night game. I’d say it’s worse now that it was that evening. I’d actually made the journey over to the stadium and was parked up when I found out it was off. They didn’t call it office until pretty close to kick off. I hope they make a decision sooner rather than later.

It will depend on the forecast. If it is moving through quickly or dying down mid afternoon it may go ahead but of course that won't help anyone travelling from further away.

I’ve just seen this on a West Ham forum, I’m not sure how official this statement is but ''..The storm is not expected to affect the Premier League fixture on Sunday evening unless the Etihad suffers from structure damage leading to heath and safety concerns'.

Just back from getting my Sunday paper the conditions are horrible. Prepare to get saturating on your way to the game, and for those in the lower tier get well wrapped up. Wind not as bad as I expected but the gusts are really strong and getting worse if the forecast is to be believed. I am playing it hour by hour and constantly checking the Metrolink site. If the game goes ahead do not expect a full house.

The worst will be gone by 12.

Would be surprised if it’s called off but not at all surprised if there is nobody there.

I’ve just seen this on a West Ham forum, I’m not sure how official this statement is but ''..The storm is not expected to affect the Premier League fixture on Sunday evening unless the Etihad suffers from structure damage leading to heath and safety concerns'.

got to look wider than just the ground itself i would of thought, it is just not necessary to travel to a football ground today, the authorities have to be more responsible than that

Yes.
But with a big consideration for health and safety of fans these days they have to be careful.
On the plus side if we play maybe the wind will be our assist to get the fucker in the net
Lol, As sure as eggs are eggs, if we are 6yds out someone will try and bloody square it. So fingers crossed the wind might do the trick!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.