• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pablo_zabaleta: "I am looking forward to going back there [Etihad Stadium] one final time and, if I get a chance to play, I will do my best and then say thank you to the fans after the final whistle..." [via @WestHam]

@karen7 don’t you think I’ve had enough emotion for one day?! Pep this afternoon and now the Zabman. He’d better only mean one final time as a WHU player because I want him back as a coach or an ambassador or something.
You know at my young age it’s bad to get too emotional too often!! :-) :-(

@karen7 don’t you think I’ve had enough emotion for one day?! Pep this afternoon and now the Zabman. He’d better only mean one final time as a WHU player because I want him back as a coach or an ambassador or something.
You know at my young age it’s bad to get too emotional too often!! :-) :-(
It's going to be a sad day lovely,they don't make them like that anymore,stock up on tissues

Got a good feeling the lads are going to put on a show for us on Wednesday night, backs against the wall, us against the world, watch us come out fighting! CITY

Our' Goal celebrations should be intresting (if we score) wed night !
Would be funny if one of our players had a 'Brown Envelope !
We'd probably get banned for that as well ....
Or if all the city fans take 'brown Envelopes to :Cartel Leage game in Madrid, and throw them on the pitch when that Anthem is played!

Not one block in the stadium has sold out, could be struggling to get 45k weds night. More shit coming our way from the haters.
I noticed that the scousers didn't publish their attendance for the FA Cup replay on the ESPN web site - all the other games showed their attendances.
Is that because they were embarrassed by empty seats in their always full stadium I wonder

As much as everyone will be emotionally charged and up for it, with seventeen/eighteen days between games, I’d expect a rather disjointed first half from both teams. An early goal would be nice, two nicer still.

As much as everyone will be emotionally charged and up for it, with seventeen/eighteen days between games, I’d expect a rather disjointed first half from both teams. An early goal would be nice, two nicer still.
United and Chelsea both looked well off the pace last night after their break so it wouldn’t surprise me. Can see why Guardiola was concerned about not having time to get back up to speed for the Madrid game. It’s definitely a blessing for us that this game was rearranged.

United and Chelsea both looked well off the pace last night after their break so it wouldn’t surprise me. Can see why Guardiola was concerned about not having time to get back up to speed for the Madrid game. It’s definitely a blessing for us that this game was rearranged.

Yes, that has been rather fortuitous, a rare thing to have gone in our favour of late. In a similar vein, performances after international breaks are notoriously patchy affairs, especially first halves, but perhaps the febrile emotion will galvanize us tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.