• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should sell Sterling in the summer. Give Sane whatever he wants keep him at all costs. Get another striker in (preferably Dybala or Mbappe). Plus a top class CB. Recall Steffen to give Ederson competition.

2019-20
23 games
11 goals
1 assists
5 yellows
0 reds

2018-19
34 games
17 goals
10 assists
3 yellows
0 reds

2017-18
33 games
18 goals
11 assists
4 yellows
1 reds

unsure why you’d want to sell sterling exactly?

Foden, Garcia and Jesus.
I agree totally. We are never going to get a better opportunity to blood Garcia and Foden. I appreciate the Madrid game would be a stretch but to flourish they need to play 3 or 4 full games back to back. You never know, if Garcia plays well he could end up partnering Laporte with Dinho back in his natural position. What have we got to lose?

I agree totally. We are never going to get a better opportunity to blood Garcia and Foden. I appreciate the Madrid game would be a stretch but to flourish they need to play 3 or 4 full games back to back. You never know, if Garcia plays well he could end up partnering Laporte with Dinho back in his natural position. What have we got to lose?
One minor issue with that (not the Garcia bit) is that both Pep and Dhino have stated that he's now considered to be a CB, so he won't be going back to his natural position, and he's done very well in that position since he moved there for me.

One minor issue with that (not the Garcia bit) is that both Pep and Dhino have stated that he's now considered to be a CB, so he won't be going back to his natural position, and he's done very well in that position since he moved there for me.

Totally agree he has done "very well" playing out of position , but i would rather see him playing brilliantly in his natural position , its a shame Pep can't see it , he is a stubborn so and so.

Let's carry on playing all the out of form players and playing as many of those in their wrong positions as we can. We've been doing it since August so why change now ? Who else haven't we tried at LB this season ? Personnel and formation....overrated I reckon.

Still no Laporte in training. Looks like Sterling missed it was well, however one of tomorrow's papers says that Sterling is not injured.

Laporte 'fatigued'? Not convincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.