West Ham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Pep will rotate heavily for this, only explanation for not fully utilising the bench tonight.

Would not be surprised to see
Stones zinchenko kdb, Torres, Aguero, Fernandinho and mahrez all come in

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Kdb
Gundogan
Torres
Mahrez
Aguero

I believe Pep will rotate heavily for this, only explanation for not fully utilising the bench tonight.

Would not be surprised to see
Stones zinchenko kdb, Torres, Aguero, Fernandinho and mahrez all come in

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Kdb
Gundogan
Torres
Mahrez
Aguero
I will be shocked if Rodders doesn't start this one I reckon he will be first name on the team sheet. Dawson, Diop, Ogbonna, Rice, Soucek...They are a big side and will look to hurt us from set pieces.
Good team though as much as I love seen Ferny starting I think he'll be starting against Wolves instead.

We can't be talking about the West Ham game when the players still have to train tomorrow.

We can't be talking about training tomorrow when the players still need to sleep tonight.

We can't be talking about sleeping tonight when the players still have to get home.

We can't be talking about getting home when the players still have to get on the plane.

If twas me... I'd keep our defense and midfield from the last few weeks, bring in a fresh front 3.

------------------- Ederson ----------------
Cancelo Stones Dias Zinchenko
---- Bernardo Rodri Gundogan ---
KDB ---------- Aguero --------- Jesus

Obviously one risk is that the front 3 would be a shambles and the other risk is injuries to the defenders and midfielders. But no risk no gain and I guess that's just what makes me so much better than Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.