West Ham (H) Sun 19th May 16:00

Here’s some advice for those trying to grab returns. First of all you need to sit at a PC or phone on the seat planner. Change the number of tickets together option from 2 to 1. Hover your mouse over the “select best seats together” button. Then refresh continually with F5 and the second you see a seat appear then click on the “Best Seats” button and it will pop into your basket. You then have 15 minutes to complete.

There are always a few people who fall sick or whatever. The closer to kick off the more will appear. Keep the faith and keep at it.

Good luck to all.

Here’s some advice for those trying to grab returns. First of all you need to sit at a PC or phone on the seat planner. Change the number of tickets together option from 2 to 1. Hover your mouse over the “select best seats together” button. Then refresh continually with F5 and the second you see a seat appear then click on the “Best Seats” button and it will pop into your basket. You then have 15 minutes to complete.

There are always a few people who fall sick or whatever. The closer to kick off the more will appear. Keep the faith and keep at it.

Good luck to all.
I can’t get on the seat planner Dave as it’s showing Sold Out, any other way to get on it?

I must have refreshed the seating planner at least 1000 times the last week or so, one ticket popped up in the East Stand Lower but by the time I'd clicked it, it had gone. I obviously won't have this problem next year now I have a flexi gold ST!
But, if anyone could help me out with a ticket for Sunday, I will be forever grateful! Let me know blues, cheers!

Good luck to all.
I have been doing this for sh least 2 hours a day on and off for the last 3 days!

Any returns, city are obviously offering them as part for the £299 crap hospitality package thing. I don’t think anymore will pop up for £70

When they sent the text out about the seat exchange last week 3 appeared that I saw in the half hour following the text. I know because I I was trying to grab them.

There are always returns. The closer to the game it is the more there are. They just get snapped up in milliseconds
I never said there was never any returns. However fan returns, for this game, as you acknowledge, are few and far between.This guy was questioning why these tickets were £300 each and all available at once. These were not fan returns because they come with pre booked seats in a resteraunt. So the Club must have always held them back in order to flog them as corporate.

Tbf I got a return from club last month, but I was checking page every 10 mins for about the 2 weeks
I think we all were doing that. What was most annoying was that tickets were still being shown as available long after they had gone, so a lot of time was wasted building up false hopes

I never said there was never any returns. However fan returns, for this game, as you acknowledge, are few and far between.This guy was questioning why these tickets were £300 each and all available at once. These were not fan returns because they come with pre booked seats in a resteraunt. So the Club must have always held them back in order to flog them as corporate.
You literally said

“No body in their right mind would return tickets back to the Club for about £30 each for such an important match.”

I have been doing this for sh least 2 hours a day on and off for the last 3 days!

Any returns, city are obviously offering them as part for the £299 crap hospitality package thing. I don’t think anymore will pop up for £70
There might be some truth in this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.