West Ham (H) Sun 19th May 16:00

I would imagine, like myself, people post on here and have checked the website. It does no harm posting in here asking for a ticket. This is, after all, a ticket thread. For people who want or have spare tickets.

Do try and be a bit more understanding.
I’m in last chance saloon as my
Lift is leaving now for the 3 hour drive! So I am going to ask one more time…?

Daft post but if anyone wants to sell me one at face value then shout out loud. I’m coming over for about 12.

I would imagine, like myself, people post on here and have checked the website. It does no harm posting in here asking for a ticket. This is, after all, a ticket thread. For people who want or have spare tickets.

Do try and be a bit more understanding.
Except it does. I, and i imagine many others will shoot to the thread once the email notification comes through and it’s just someone else asking for a ticket. Leave the messages for people with tickets.

I don't get whats so hard to understand.

Hi, on the off chance there are two tickets together for me and a child (can be two adults or an adult and child/ senior), I will be able to take up the offer until the last minute as I'm fairly close.

Thanks

Except it does. I, and i imagine many others will shoot to the thread once the email notification comes through and it’s just someone else asking for a ticket. Leave the messages for people with tickets.

I don't get whats so hard to understand.
It causes harm does it? It reads to me as some posting they have a spare and others looking for a spare. Absolutely no harm done either way.

Enjoy your day pal, there are far better things in life to complain about.

Looking for 1 ticket 18-21 or adult. Anywhere in the ground would do but preferably somewhere near us in 110. Would pay £50 no more so not open to "make me an offer" fellas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.