West Ham (H) Sun 19th May 16:00

looking for 2 anywhere in the ground for sunday - 1 u18 1 adult but 2 adult is fine

What are the Club selling tickets for on the Exchange? Any horrendous mark-ups, or just standard Cat A fixture prices?

Looks like you can buy a ticket for 300 with hospitality. Anyone know if these are basically resales because that’s steep for a 3rd tier ticket with lunch.
No they are not returns.
No body in their right mind would return tickets back to the Club for about £30 each for such an important match.
It’s whats Economists called Equilibrium. Set a value where price equals demand, or in laymans terms squeeze until the pips squeak.
The Club doesn’t want to be accused of ripping fans off so you pay face value for a cat A game and £240 quid for a meal.
That said, I have gone for it, so if any one wants to buy a ticket for a sit down Curry, at face value please pm me. I will even throw in a complementary drink and a Match programme.

Last edited:
Looking for 2 if possible, but will be over the moon with just the one. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.