West Ham (H) Sun 19th May 16:00

I have an extra ticket to the game. Bought 2 hospitality ticket and my partner cant make it. We can walk in to the game together, exchange money at gate, to ensure legal and safe transaction.

Ticket = Tunnel Club Premier Hospitality. 3 hour pre game unlimited food/drink, 5 course meal/halftime meal, 2 hour post game unlimited food/drink. Field access during warmups, greet the team as they walk in. Seat behind the manager, pregame strategy meeting with coaches. Must dress smart casual. No trainers, track suits or shorts.

Paid $1200 pounds, asking $600 pounds. Can provide receipt to show payment.

If I don’t sell it I will give it away Sunday morning in exchange for a local to take me on a proper pub crawl after the game.

Thanks
Wow, great offer but £600 is a little out of my price range! Annoyingly!

I have an extra ticket to the game. Bought 2 hospitality ticket and my partner cant make it. We can walk in to the game together, exchange money at gate, to ensure legal and safe transaction.

Ticket = Tunnel Club Premier Hospitality. 3 hour pre game unlimited food/drink, 5 course meal/halftime meal, 2 hour post game unlimited food/drink. Field access during warmups, greet the team as they walk in. Seat behind the manager, pregame strategy meeting with coaches. Must dress smart casual. No trainers, track suits or shorts.

Paid $1200 pounds, asking $600 pounds. Can provide receipt to show payment.

If I don’t sell it I will give it away Sunday morning in exchange for a local to take me on a proper pub crawl after the game.

Thanks
Christ 3 hour free bar. I barely make KO or use to especially back in the Ozzy osbourne days.

I have one in Level 2 . Block 240 .
I’ll swipe you in at the gate .
I’m in town early tomorrow but will head to the ground for about 15 minutes before kick off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.