West Ham (H) - Sun 28 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going with a hard fought 2-1 win today against a very much improved side who are well drilled. come on blues!

I know I'll probably get told off by mods but can someone help me out with getting the game on a fire stick? I'm crap at stuff like this. thanks in advance!

Missing this game, as we’ve taken the kids to Center Parcs for my daughter’s birthday. Assumed the game would be on TV, but just found out I’ll have to stream it and the Wi-Fi is rubbish here. Fuming.
Just have to use your data mate - hope there is plenty of 3/4G signal for you though - I’ve been caught out with that in the past if it’s somewhere a bit remote

Pep will use the squad over the next 3 games, the players who started vs PSG won't have energy to play in all of them.

Think Laporte, Zinchenko and Jesus are bound to start vs WHam, hopefully Foden is ready as well. Maybe one from Rodri and Bernardo will be rested, same with one from Walker and Cancelo. We should be careful not to run in the ground Rodri and Bernardo, they have been fantastic so far. Can see Palmer getting another start.

So, Pep will probably take some risks today. Villa away won't be an easier game, and we will need fresh players for the next two games.

Pep will use the squad over the next 3 games, the players who started vs PSG won't have energy to play in all of them.

Think Laporte, Zinchenko and Jesus are bound to start vs WHam, hopefully Foden is ready as well. Maybe one from Rodri and Bernardo will be rested, same with one from Walker and Cancelo. We should be careful not to run in the ground Rodri and Bernardo, they have been fantastic so far. Can see Palmer getting another start.

So, Pep will probably take some risks today. Villa away won't be an easier game, and we will need fresh players for the next two games.
Agree, reckon there will be a few changes today and then on Wednesday. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Zin, Fern, Jesus, and Palmer all starting today, possibly Ake even. You never know with Pep

Agree, reckon there will be a few changes today and then on Wednesday. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Zin, Fern, Jesus, and Palmer all starting today, possibly Ake even. You never know with Pep
I’d like to see McAtee and Delap on the bench at least if not the pitch, in the next fortnight

Agree regarding putting our chances away , the Dippers scoring shed loads of goals and losing only one game will probably after tomorrow leave them still in third place , watched their Southampton game and they are giving up a lot of chances to the opposition and the better teams will punish them.
Ourselves and Chelski give very little away and the best defences generally win the title , but would love to see us be more free scoring like previous seasons.
It’s a bit of a myth that, the best attack (highest scorers) generally win the title.

More concerned about this game then I was about the PSG game...
Quite frankly, with that Gerrard bloke getting off to a flyer at Palace and looking to help his Scouser mates win the title, I am more concerned about Aston Villa next week. Could be a real banana skin especially if we run our socks off this afternoon. Will happily take two 1-0 victories.

Wrap up warm and take a seat blanket all those going to the game today. It’s gonna be Baltic !!!!!
Shout loud and get us a win against a dogged hammers.
We will see in the first 15 mins if they have any intent to try and win the game.
I think they will just copy the CC format against us and be happy with the draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.