West Ham lineup

Re: Match Thread City Vs West Ham

That'll do for me...at this stage of the season I don't care if we throw it in the net in the 98th min...as long as we come out with 3 points...

Off topic but read tonight that bacon face is after Sanchez....... Now the player prefers Manure

Hopefully just paper talk

TaylorWill07 said:
Hare said:

NOT A CHANCE MATE, PABLO 100% LESCOTT PLAYED WELL BUT COULD OF DONE SLIGHTLY BETTER WITH THE GOAL, ZABLETA WAS TOP CLASS TODAY!
I don't think lescott played that well.

He was at fault on the one v one Hart had to save. He messed up the whole goal melee too. Put in a couple of good headers but an average night in my opinion

Zab
Hart
Yaya
Silva
Barry
Milner
Komps
Lescott
NDJ
Dzeko
Balo
AJ
Kolarov

That is probably, how I'd rank them.

I cant see dzeko playing second fiddle for long, if things don't change I cant see him staying at city........

ManchesterC said:
I cant see dzeko playing second fiddle for long, if things don't change I cant see him staying at city........
THIS

Hopefully we'll have 4th locked up with a couple games to spare. Start Dzeko and give him 90 minutes consecutively (assuming 3rd is out of reach).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.