West Ham Post Match Thread - CITY ARE CHAMPIONS

Champions

BnXbsybIIAAOPfa.jpg

I joined this forum just after we won the league 2 years ago. I didn't want to post my 100th message (this being my 100th message) until we won it again. I am so proud to be a supporter of this GREAT football club. Well done to the super blues. Let's party. 2 trophies in one season is a fantastic achievement in anybody's book. To Manuel Pellegrini in his first season in English football it's job done. He should be so proud. No longer can he be labelled the nearly man.

CITD

Well done MP and the team

Champions!! We showed some great spirit again this season and the manager deserves a huge amount of credit despite some of the ludicrous negativity on here earlier this season, perhaps some can now finally forget the ghost of Roberto and agree that it was the right thing to do. Next season's defence will be different too with some quality added in the summer. A whole summer and more to gloat about being champions again. Two trophies this season, 100 plus league goals, some breathtaking football...we can all relax now and enjoy what we have achieved.

Champions again in 2012 said:
I joined this forum just after we won the league 2 years ago. I didn't want to post my 100th message (this being my 100th message) until we won it again. I am so proud to be a supporter of this GREAT football club. Well done to the super blues. Let's party. 2 trophies in one season is a fantastic achievement in anybody's book. To Manuel Pellegrini in his first season in English football it's job done. He should be so proud. No longer can he be labelled the nearly man.

CITD

Brilliant for a 100th post.

Re: Champions

Yessssssssss would have been there but had to be with my wife. How good are we??!!! Brilliant!! Lets all laugh at Liverpool :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.