West Ham Post Match Thread - CITY ARE CHAMPIONS

pokerjokerz said:
Congratulations City on your league win. The best team won the league and fair play, you deserved it. You had us worried for a little that you would hand it to the vermin, but you came through in the end in fairly dominant style.

Not sure how much of a challenge you'll get off United next season, but I can promise its got to be more than we offered this season.

Anyway, well done, and enjoy the night.
Thanks, hope you get relegated next year.

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone.......fantastic achievement! Hope all my fellow Blues have a great summer....and we all look forward to next season!

pokerjokerz said:
Congratulations City on your league win. The best team won the league and fair play, you deserved it. You had us worried for a little that you would hand it to the vermin, but you came through in the end in fairly dominant style.

Not sure how much of a challenge you'll get off United next season, but I can promise its got to be more than we offered this season.

Anyway, well done, and enjoy the night.

Do one Rag!

bellbuzzer said:
a bit churlish to mention a death at this time.......................................................

' Typical City' has passed away, surrounded by loving fans, fortified by a mass Poznan at a sky blue stadium. Gone but never forgotten
No flowers thank you, donations to the 'Veterans Shattered Nerves Clinic' by arrangement

Missing it already, old habits die hard

Typical City last seen in an F.A. cup Quarter Final at home to Wigan I think. Is it dead on or in intensive care I ask myself?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.