West Ham Post Match Thread - CITY ARE CHAMPIONS

The fat lady hasnt sung just yet PT. 7

Well now she has,and she sang for us blues..Bless her..

She'll be back next season..

I'll keep you posted.

Never in doubt to be honest.
Feel really sorry for the irons fans having to watch that shite week in week out.They deserve better.
Allardyce is ruining them..

Invicta Blue said:
Did'nt think today could get any better, my daughter-in-law has just given birth to my new grandaughter, they've called her Macy.

Congrats ..... and on the grand-daughter, congrats!

An exceptional day to end an exceptional season. Unfortunately had to leave the celebrations in town earlier than I'd have liked but cruising back on the train reading Bluemoon is making up for it. You wonderful bastards.

Regarding the game we were professional as fuck. That's the calmest I've felt watching 90 minutes of City since I was too young to realize what was going on. No way on God's green earth were we going to fuck that up today. Coolness personified.

And what more to say about Pellegrini? No longer the nearly man, a double in his first season in the best and most difficult league in Europe. Harmonious squad who clearly love and respect him. It's looking fucking great Blues, really fucking great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.