West Ham Post Match Thread | Friendly in Iceland

It's all very well discussing formations, how the new recruits have started, Foden, the kids, etc etc etc. But honestly, can we please get back to David Silva's haircut?
He had nits, shaved it all off, no big deal

Comfortable throughout, regardless of which players were on the field.

Three at the back now looks like a viable tactical option.

The speed with which we win the ball back is very encouraging but obviously it is easier to bust a gut pressing when you know you are not playing a full ninety.

Good time for our strikers to start finding the back of the net and I think that is likely to hold the key to how much success we have this season; although I do not underestimate the importance of keeping Kompany fit enough to lead the defence.

We still lack a bit of physical presence but a three CB's plus Walker, Mendy and Toure would is an option against the burlier opponents.

Good work out again for the lads,and throw in the fact West Ham had every player in their own half for the majority of the game,I suppose this is what we will get again this season from the majority of teams ..As for bringing more players in do we need them I would like to see another cb and that's it I wonder if pep will include foden and Diaz in the first team squad this season I hope he does..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.