West Ham Post Match Thread | Friendly in Iceland

Did I miss something?

I have literally spent 10 mins wondering what the hell you are on about??? It was a great goal and then I realised the error in my post! What a Dick. How the hell I typed wedding instead of second I shall never know!

Nice football.
A lot of missed chances.
Foden really looks the dogs dodahs. Needs to be kept at the club this season with plenty of sub appearances.
BUT...
Two free headers for WHU that better teams would have got on target and probably scored from.
For me, we need a leader CH for when Kompany gets injured,

Thought Hart did well for WHU. Not for Pep but WHU will concede less goals this season.
so you forgive him our first goal?

From where we were sat today Pep spent most of the first half berating players who gave the ball away or came inside when and easier option was on to knock it outside. We look sharper than last season already and if the manager get what he demands from his players we are in for one hell of a season.

Enjoy the ride CTWD

He could have done better but the defence was so badly out of shape any one could have scored if Jesus had cut it back.
True. But it all started with Joe's ill-judged throw out, to a full back under pressure. Bad decision making. As you said, after that a simple pass to Kev who found a criminally unmarked Gabriel. Indeed, their defence won't look back at any of our goals with pride.

From where we were sat today Pep spent most of the first half berating players who gave the ball away or came inside when and easier option was on to knock it outside. We look sharper than last season already and if the manager get what he demands from his players we are in for one hell of a season.

Enjoy the ride CTWD

He is very demanding on the sideline. My seat at the Etihad is pretty close to him. In fact many around me think it's OTT but I guess that's just how he rolls.

It's drives standards if the players are receptive. Those who aren't disappear.

I think we are in for a good season. Goalkeeper and full back were major areas to turn over and we have done that brilliantly.

Nice game, especially impressed with Foden, Zinchenko, Roberts and Bernardo Silva. Good pass Danilo and KDB for Jesus' goal; excellent play from Sané and David Silva for Sergio; and a decent finish by Sterling for the 3rd. And it was weird seeing Joe and Pablo on the other team.

The speed and accuracy of our 1st time passing has me looking forward to this season with great antici....................pation (rocky horror stye)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.