West Ham Post Match Thread

Did he grab his balls here? What skill Jesus possesses....

tumblr_p0elacHTq61tf8a5ao1_500.gif
That Lino was shit . Why is he running away instead of staying close to the play ? He also gifted them corner instead of goal kick .

Agee but there isn’t any law for teams to waste time is there? So best we can hope for is more added time, referees don’t give a yellows for time wasting.
Well there is but the fuckers won't issue cards.

Thing is no media have called out any of udders, Soton or WH for fucking about. A bit like all our shite refereeing decisions over the years they're always selective.

I did notice that Pep is being proactive both on the pitch with Redmond and with his post match comments to try and get it in the pubic eye so we sit and hope.

Another great win in the late stages of the game we defiantejy deserves the 3 points. Time wasting from teams from the get go is something we will have to put up with very frustrating. But onwards and upwards bring on the derby.

Kicking the ball away you most times get a yellow is that for wasting time?
Yes but that is a far easier decision for them to make. It is black and white, the ball has been kicked away or it hasn't, so they don't mind dealing with that more often than other time wasting. That's why the thing I found most annoying about the Southampton game was when the ref just spoke to their keeper when he knocked the ball away behind the goal early on because he did actually have a good opportunity to knock it all on the head and still chose to let them get away with it.

But let's be honest kicking the ball away is fuck all in the scheme of things, it is the constant time wasting over every goal kick, throw in, free kick that really contributes to losing huge amounts of time from a game. And unfortunately the rules on taking goal kicks, throw ins etc are so vague and woolly that I can see why no ref would want to unilaterally decide they are going to start dishing out yellow cards early on in games when a keeper is pissing about over a goal kick. If anyone thinks that refs are suddenly going to start dealing with this effectively they are mad. Never going to happen until the laws are changed.

Just been reading the West Ham forum, Knees up mother brown. What a bunch of southern tw*ts. Banging on about oil money spent. I wonder if when they play someone like Burnley they expect to have comparisons made about money spent?

It used to be the case that standing in front of a player trying to take a free-kick would result in the player in possession kicking the ball against the time-wasting player and the latter being booked. However, I never see that happen these days, so has that law been changed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.