West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Park the bus (not the one with the scoused windows) and win it on GD. Give 'em something to agonise over for another 25 years.

For the longest time I'd have been happy to see Liverpool get back to winning ways, but now I just want them to suffer maximum misery. I don't know if it's the media, or the fans, or the manager, or all the cheating, but I just can't stand them now - I was getting the feeling they were becoming the new fucking u*d! oops off topic

aguero93:20 said:
Scouse Blue said:
For those that like a bet, but are to nervous to call it.

West ham to get more than one yellow card 4/5 at Paddy Power.

Banker. £100 on :-)
Maxed out already mate, e 500 on dzeko scoring and city winning @1/1 and I'm waiting on
-City Pl and LC double
-City PL and hammers stay up double
-treble of the above.

Good luck mate.

Home and hosed those fore me!

yeah whatever !! said:
Pam said:
yeah whatever !! said:
No pam its gonna be a fucking nightmare.. were gonna lose and dippers are gonna get a draw..

With a last minute Newcastle equalizer, I suppose?

We still win though Pam..

thats the good bit. :)

what happened to your funny quip Pam on that newer thread title 'To the players...'

?

I am over excited and shitting myself with nerves for tomorrow!!! I can't relax at all!
I know that there is not a chance of me getting any sleep at all!
Plan for Tomoz
Meet in morrisons denton for breakfast at 10.00
Then bus to town for a few cheeky ones
Get to the ground and be a nervous wreck for the full 90
Win the title
Go bonkers ( possibly explode)
Then paaaaarrrrrtttyyyyyyy

Well Wisher said:
Park the bus (not the one with the scoused windows) and win it on GD. Give 'em something to agonise over for another 25 years.

For the longest time I'd have been happy to see Liverpool get back to winning ways, but now I just want them to suffer maximum misery. I don't know if it's the media, or the fans, or the manager, or all the cheating, but I just can't stand them now - I was getting the feeling they were becoming the new fucking u*d! oops off topic

Could you really tolerate 90 minutes of "what if West Ham score" shit.

MCFCinUSA said:
yeah whatever !! said:
Pam said:
With a last minute Newcastle equalizer, I suppose?

what happened to your funny quip Pam on that newer thread title 'To the players...'

?

I don't know. Some bugger must have trashed it. Red Scouse infiltrator mod, maybe.

It is funny we all come on here and post[myself included] hoping for some comfort,some peace,some reassurance that everything is going to be ok but of course nobody can give us that.

We can look at every scenario,from the best to the worst but at the end of the day tomorrow it will be out of our hands.We will be at the ground,around tv's,radio's and flickering internet streams praying and hoping it will all be ok and we will win the league.

Come on City,one more win,do it!!!!

Pam said:
MCFCinUSA said:
yeah whatever !! said:

?

I don't know. Some bugger must have trashed it. Red Scouse infiltrator mod, maybe.

I thought it was very funny; you can't censor humour - although it was close to the bone it was cleverly caustic

Everyone thinks we're going to struggle and the game is going to be like walking through treacle, everyone is probably right. But I'd love it if we could bang in 5 or 6 to:

a) Stick it to Fat Sam and his "I'd rather Liverpool won the title" rhetoric
b) Finish the season with more goals scored than Liverpool; that's the one thing they'll be banging on about all summer if we don't

Looking forward to being there though and obviously getting over the line is more important than the above!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.